life is always about the journey...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Curl Up In Your Chair.....


Holiday Curl-Up-In-Your-Chair Books

Just popping in real quick....I promise to type up a post tomorrow on another holiday project.  I've had some ongoing things that have sucked my time the past 2 days but they're coming I promise. Today I'm off with my friends for a Holiday Tea at the Ritz...so looking forward to visiting, laughing and just some good times with my girly friends :)

I wanted to post a couple of Christmas Books that I thought you might enjoy.  These are a mix of brand new books and some oldies...and all are heartwarming, easy and light reads that will warm your soul!  Enjoy!
The "Christmas Tin" is my BookEndz bookclub pick for the month.  It was my favorite holiday of the 14 I've read and its free if you are a Amazon Kindle Unlimited member...or $2.99 reg price. Worth every penny I swear.  If you want to see other bookclub picks or other book recommendations you can join our club on Facebook HERE...everyone is welcome.


There are not enough words to describe how I feel about this book...I enjoyed every moment and page and was sad to see it end. A real page turner that makes you smile all the way down to your feet.


This is a good, one-sitting read while curled up next to the Christmas tree and enjoying a hot beverage. Page turning and heart-warming....



The Santa Letters
This is an oldie but a goodie...I found it on my bookshelf and wanted to mention it because I enjoyed it so much when I read it.  Its not available on Kindle but you can probably find it at your library.
This book showcases the true spirit and meaning of Christmas. I might've teared up a couple of times but don't let that deter you because its worth the read.  Filled with lots of love & Christmas joy too!



And how can you forget a good & enjoyable read by Debbie Macomber?  This time she's written a Mr. Miracle story...if you are familiar with her Mrs. Miracle books then you will definitely want to read this one as well.



Enjoy your holiday reading!!






Share:

2 comments

  1. Oooo...they all sound so inviting. Thanks, Suzanne.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne, I always love your book recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig