life is always about the journey...

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!



Happy Mom's Day!

To all the moms, aunts, grandmothers, and sisters out there....I wish you the happiest of Mother's Days today!  I have the best mom of all so I've always had a great example in my own mothering of my two teens.  And she's the best darn grandma my kids could ever have...they are very lucky to have her in their lives that's for sure!

My mom & Alexa!

And today I get to watch the hubs mow the lawn and finish my garden prep while I read in the sun and drink lemonade......well......
almost 
I am doing some reading but I also have laundry going, vacuumed the first floor, yelled at the teens to clean their rooms up, fed the animals and will be fixing the sides to go with our Maryland steamed blue crabs for dinner....because as a mom you never really stop being a mom right?

Here are some of my fave quotes about Moms for you all!
Enjoy your day!!





















Share:

2 comments

  1. Great quotes and great pic of Alexa and your mum. I hope you had a great Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that one "if you mess with my kids i'll break out a level of crazy that makes your nightmares seem like a happy place." Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig