life is always about the journey...

Friday, February 21, 2014

Is Spring Here Yet???

Happy TGIFriday folks!  Hope you have a happy & fun weekend planned for yourselves!! Hubby is taking me to see the "Lego Movie" tonight to cheer me up a bit...he said I need to laugh and reduce my stress so hopefully this does that for a few hours at least.  I promise to have some more posts up real soon....I have a lot of things going on right now that leaves me with not much time...sorry about that. 

Will elaborate more real soon....but in the meantime my only thought weather wise is for SPRING TO COME ASAP LOL!  It was in the 50's this week so it was like a tease of what is to come and all the snow finally melted so I'm getting itchy for Spring.  

Soooo to cheer myself up and bring some spring colors to my life I bought myself a complete outfit...online no less LOL.  I love the neutral base and pops of fun hot pink color!  



The jeans are dove gray so they will go with anything all year long.  I love stripes and a boatneck top always looks great and its a lightweight material perfect for layering.  Then I added some pops of pink in with the scarf, flats and purse.  Sometimes a girl just needs some fun colors in her life.  I can't wait to wear all this together (still waiting on purse and flats to come)! 

What are you adding to your Spring wardrobe this year? 
 Any favorite colors you are likely to add in to your wardrobe?





Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooooo, love the outfit, Suzanne. You will look fabulous in this ensemble. I'm thinking turquoise and yellows are in my future for spring. :)
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I keep waiting to lose weight to buy more clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! Grey, white and pink is one of my favorite combinations. Great outfit! Hope all the snow melts around you because I know how you dislike it so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hot pink! Really pops that cute outfit! One of my favorite combinations is grey, white and pink. I hope the snow melts around you really soon because I know how much you hate it. :( Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig